Wedding DJ in Hong Kong

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by billbarsby 9 yrs ago
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good wedding DJ in Hong Kong?

Nothing too clubby.. well maybe later in the night... but more of the oldies throughout the banquet to keep all ages happy.

DJ would need to provide all the sound equipment and mics for speeches, plus play our songs for first dance etc

Thanks for any recommendations

Bill

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
seanfrom 9 yrs ago
Hi Bill,
My sister used a company called Sounds Easy and they were excellent, the DJ played to the mood of the evening and only raised the volume and changed the song mix after the older guests had departed.
The sound quality was good and the DJ definitely knew the right wedding songs.
I think the girl's name at Sounds easy was Nancy, we went to their office in Central before we booked them, she was really friendly and they had lots of DJ gear there
Hope this helps
Sean

poachedeggs 9 yrs ago
Went to Le188 for our USA and Oz friend's wedding reception in Oct2014, that used Bill Ng: discjockeybill@yahoo.com.hk
Excellent list of oldies, did first dance as well as father daughter dance and guests requests. He had all his own equipment too.

billbarsby 9 yrs ago
Thanks for the help everyone! We got a competitive quote from Sounds Easy, they had recently done a wedding at our venue and knew the event coordinator, so we went with them. They are providing speakers, wireless mics as well as the DJ. Nancy was helpful as mentioned above. Her email is soundseasy.hk@gmail.com

Bill

seasonfancy 9 yrs ago
hi do you still need a DJ? thanks

ArietteHK 9 yrs ago
Hi, my dear. Do you still need one? Sorry that I was late. I have just registered my account in here. But in case, you still need one, you can ask Hong Kong wedding planners. =)

Mullry 9 yrs ago
Anyone able to provide more information or a more detailed recommendation as we are considering them for our wedding.

Thanks

Andrew

kendavey 9 yrs ago
Hi Bill,

just saw your message and such a shame I was a bit late coming to the party so to speak! I would have been more than happy to talk to you both about your needs.

Anyway, should you or your friends need similar services in future, I offer a comprehensive music, sound, lighting and DJ service, as well as MC if needed. I have experience in weddings in Hong Kong, and elsewhere around Asia such as Macau, Bali, Shanghai and Phuket. I also have a lot of experience catering to clientele of all ages and cultural backgrounds, and fully appreciate that everybody at a party needs to enjoy themselves.

You can have a look at the Hong Kong Beat web page www.hkbeatdisco.com for more information. Some testimonials, including from weddings, can be found on the page as well.

Anyway, hope we can do business in future, all the best and good luck for your big day!

Ken
Hong Kong Beat

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad