Bass Player searching Band

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Deniz G. 13 yrs ago
Hello!

I'm living since 3 month in HK and have no idea how to find a Band or people to jam with. Can you help me?

I'm playing Bass guitar since several years, and searching some Rock or Blues stuff....I don't know actually, just want to make some music. Even Punk rock would be nice. :)

So if you are interested or have any idea where I can find some people, let me know and write me a message. :)

cu

Deniz

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
SwissInHK 13 yrs ago
Hey Deniz,

Have you already found a band or other musicians to jam? I am a drummer (34, played mostly in funk and blues bands) and have moved to HK four months ago. If you are interested in a jam session, please give me a call or send me a text message (6461 6610). I got a electronic drumkit at home and an accoustic one in a storage facility.

Looking foward to hear from you.

Cheers, Arno

HKScott 13 yrs ago
Hey,

If you're still looking for someone to play with, I have an acoustic. I like more chill rock/jazz/blues fusion. Nothing complicated at all, I'm still learning. Anyway, let me know if you want to get together sometime.

Cheers,

Scott

foxmulder 13 yrs ago
Try The Wanch in Jaffe Rd, Wanchai. There is jam night on Mondays. I play there regularly but usually solo. Occasionally someone will ask to join in on bass or drums and they are always welcome. I use a Taylor electro/acoustic and play a wide range of stuff from Elvis to Kings of Leon and Black Keys

PIL 12 yrs ago
Are you still around ? I am a blues guitarist trying to put together some new and interesting original music for hong kong listners. Lookng for good bass player and drummer.

thebored 11 yrs ago
I'm a fairly experienced guitarist and compose my own material. I'm looking for a drummer and bassist. My taste is varied from hard rock, heavy metal, funk and blues, atmospheric slow- and mid-tempo (e.g., pink floyd, radiohead), alternative, grunge, sludge metal, folk, etc. Send me a text if interested 9667 1523.

b.nivedita 9 yrs ago
Hi all

Found the above thread very helpful. Am an Indian female vocalist, late 20s, trained in classical music and very keen on finding people passionate about jamming in HK.

Although an amateur (performed English pop and rock music as part of college bands, and a bit of Bollywood music as well), am eager to improve, while also having fun. Passionate about English music across genres. Dont feel confident enough to turnup at Peel Fresco yet, so looking for informal jam sessions to be a part of and to start with. Lcsd seems to have music rooms to practice in ?

If anyone is looking for a female vocalist or can put me in touch with people who are, pls drop me a line !

Thx

Cheers
Nivedita (Nivi).

Live music, breathe music.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad