YMCA Christian College Tung Chung

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by bdi 18 yrs ago
I too would like to hear comments on this.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Robyn 18 yrs ago
I have a girlfriend who sends her teenage son there. They are from NZ. Are you still looking for info?

hongkonglil 18 yrs ago
I have quite a few friends who have children there. Some have since removed them and sent them on to ESF, whilst others have placed them At YMCA successfully after ESF. What advice do you need?

bdi 18 yrs ago
Yes, still interested in knowing more. How does it compare with ESF - what are the pros and cons of both. Any problems moving expat kids from ESF to YMCA. Obviously YMCA students prepare for the HK Cert. and is that widely accepted internationally.

hongkonglil 18 yrs ago
Have heard maths is of a higher standard there (YMCA) and some kids need extra tuition but that is provided at weekends. Fees attractive certainly. I could put you in touch with parents......

Margaret8866 11 yrs ago
Hello, I am thinking of sending my 11 year old girl to this school next year, I would really appreciate if any parents could give any information about this school whether pros or cons.

boscotwcheung 9 yrs ago
I am also considering this school for my 11 year old son. Would appreciate any feedback from parents and students.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad