south african shop

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by nnl 19 yrs ago
anyone know where the south african shop (used to be in horizon plaza in ap lei chau) has relocated to? haven't had a reply to the messages i left at the number given. thanks! hubby is dying for some biltong!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Canadian Mel 19 yrs ago
Hi nnl,

they have set up an online shop with delivery and a bigger product range, just got an email about it yesterday, their website is not up yet but here is their email, flavours@biznetvigator.com

cheers

nnl 19 yrs ago
thanks a lot. hubby will be delighted!

XpatWilliam 19 yrs ago
More South Africans ! This one is from Bryanston - i know about another ten - where are u guys ?

nnl 19 yrs ago
some SA friends from shanghai might be going. i will ask. quite a big group last year. by the way, still haven't heard anything from flavours shop? can anyone forward me their order list? thanks.

nnl 19 yrs ago
hi

still waiting for flavours shop to get back to me. anyone else had any luck contacting them (boks?) or have they shut down?

if anyone does know where to get biltong in the meantime, hubby would be most grateful!

nnl 19 yrs ago
thanks colleen. got through on the phone and now waiting for order list.

nnl 19 yrs ago
cape town time bru (as my students used to remind me when i was there)! it'll hopefully be worth the wait. she did say to me it would be 2 days til they're on line.

nnl 19 yrs ago
by the way "boks" i am a pom and i have never booed your team.

jbosvark 13 yrs ago
you can now get biltong and some other SA goodies from favourites.hk. They've recently opened up online and do a really good biltong. Also have chili bites and dry wors.

John2121 12 yrs ago
Thanks jbosark. Tried that place and it was very good. The chilli bites were the best! Also know someone who is selling wors if anyone is interested?

PeterJames82 9 yrs ago
I couldn't agree more! I use the south african shop almost on a weekly basis and highly recommend them. Contact person is Bonnie and she is lovely. They will also bring in items that are not on their website too so you can ask Bonnie about that. The email address is info@thesouthafricanshop.com

Kim Kirsty 8 yrs ago
Try Biltong Chief Limited (they also have a facebook page), send them an email, info@biltongchief.com. Product quality is superb. Prices are superior to other online shops / retailers and are around HK$300-350 per kg.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad