Bed with Storage...?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by GeordieLass 16 yrs ago
Hi there

I am looking to buy a bed frame with a storage area under the mattress - preferably one on hydraulics... I know G.O.D. has one advertised on their website, there is no such thing in IKEA, OVO or Tequila Kola... anyone got any other ideas where I can find this in a European Queen size? The one at G.O.D. may be the winner but would like some choices... preferably cheaper than G.O.D!

Many thanks all!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
SylvieS 16 yrs ago
We just got one from Dunlopillo in Sogo. It was cheaper than some alternatives...

neenib 16 yrs ago
We had our bed made at Comfort Living in Horizon Plaza. In fact Jack did all our furniture for our apartment to our own specifications and it did not cost a fortune and we are very pleased. Since then we have been back a few times to have other things made up and they always remember us and are very professional.

We have a queen size bed with two drawers on either side and then at the head of the bed, you can lift the mattress and there is 2 extra storage areas there also. We store all our linen in the drawers and our xmas decorations in the other section that is not accessed much. We were very happy with what we bought. you can basically tell Jack what you would like and they draw it up for you.

However, i have seen a company called Centaline I think it's called and they do the hydraulic system. We looked at this also, but we just couldn't justify the cost.

axptguy38 16 yrs ago
There are several models with large drawers at "Modern House" on Java Road in North Point. They have catalogue you can order from as well.

omaharrison 16 yrs ago
I don't know how much it cost in G.O.D. but I do know in "price rite" they sell good quality ones with 3 years warrenty for around the 2500-3000 honkies.

Sleep tight :p

GeordieLass 16 yrs ago
Thanks everyone - much appreciated!!!

Pommy D 10 yrs ago
We looked all over for some beds with storage solutions, I’m surprised there isn’t more options in Hong Kong.

We ended up kind of designing our own with DSL Furniture. They have a selection of designs which can be modified.

We modified the bed design slightly and had a hydraulic lift installed, they are well worth considering. I was real happy with the experience and outcome.

Other places we looked at where different malls in Shenzhen, they have some great options but none with storage solutions. If you’ve the time for a day of shopping its worth having a browse you’ll find everything else you need for your home.

roehles 9 yrs ago
we just found a queensize bed with storage at indigo website for 10.000 HK$, which is quite expensive. how about more reasonable price levels at the malls you mentioned before?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad