Planning on relocating to Hong Kong

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Guitarmattms 9 yrs ago
Hello,

My name is Matthew and I'm from the United States. Currently I live in the States. A small town near Chicago, IL. It's about a 3 hr drive from here to Chicago. Anyway, this past year I met someone from Hong Kong and would like to relocate so I can be closer. Don't worry, we first met here in person and she moved back home. I've always had a desire to live in Asia for a while and since I've met this person I figured out where I want to go.

I'm currently enrolled at a community college here in town and will graduate in the fall of 2015. My degree will be a AAS in Software development. Once, I'm done with school I will get in contact with some of the hiring agencies in Hong Kong. Hopefully they can help me land a decent job in Hong Kong. I'll be looking for a temp job or a permanent job there. Whatever comes first.

However, other than that I really have no idea what I should be doing or how to begin.
I've always had trouble with finding a good job that I enjoy doing here in the States and I hope that this does not carry on with me overseas. I hear that there are more jobs

Does anyone have any ideas or for me?

I greatly appreciate all your help in advance!

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad