Knitting and Crochet Supplier/Shop

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by yoga 17 yrs ago
Anyone got any idea where I get wool and cotton for knitting and crochet and some patterns? Would like to get some ideas to knit some baby blankets or sweaters and crochet baby cardigans. Someone mentioned Sham Shui Po for supplies, has anyone been or maybe somewhere else?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
TC 17 yrs ago
There's quite a good knitting shop in Hennessy Road, Wanchai (on the cusp of Admiralty) just opposite the PO. Not sure about crochet supplies, but could be worth a look.

hkchoichoi 17 yrs ago
the lanes has a little kiosk where you can get stuff...not many patterns there. Many patterns are also available for download online, (some free) and I often do a search for books on Amazon, and see if HK public library has them. (if you have a library card, there is a searchable data base and you can have the book sent to the branch closest to you.)

HK tailor and alteration is another store - they have a shop in Causeway bay, although I don't have contact info. Finally, in sheungwan near the markets there are a bunch of shops eslling soemthing.

qwerty123 17 yrs ago
T&A Needlework Club

1/F, Shing Wah Mansion

451-457 Hennessy Road - CWB

2836-5103

will have everything you need!

dbrongie 17 yrs ago
There is a shop right next to Times Square. I don't know the name of the road, but it's above the boxing shop...it's on the 3rd or forth level and it is on the road the building is facing the highway and is on a corner building.

michelemcf 17 yrs ago
Try googling:

mathomhouse.typepad.com

adelaide 17 yrs ago
I just saw the store "the yarn store" opposite times square that dbrongie is referring to. Might have all things crafty in it.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad