School Bus Tai Po -> Sai Kung?

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by r_lizi 8 yrs ago
Hello all

I have three kids going to school in Sai Kung from Tai Po. It takes me 30 minutes driving (in a 7 seater car)
There are no school busses, and the school does not seem interested in getting involved with arranging transport from/to school.

I want to hear from you parents who are in the same situation in order to arrange either:
- a privat-arranged school bus going directly Tai Po - > Sai Kung
- a private driver or
- a parent with whom we can interchange driving.

Hope to hear from you!!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
exeter 8 yrs ago
My kids go to HKA. We live near City One. Our school bus picks up at 6:45am. It's expensive. I've paid for the term already, but I am considering driving them myself the second half of the school year as it only takes 20mins from us to school. There is the 299x that goes from Shatin to Saikung but it takes over an hour. I thought about Uber, but haven't tried it yet. I also have three kids to take to school (as of now) in a 7 seater. PM me and maybe we can work something out for next term.

r_lizi 8 yrs ago
Hi!

I just sent you a PM! hope we can find out a way!

Anyone else living in Tai Po, welcome to write. If we are more we can arrange a private minibus :)

thomassflee 7 yrs ago
I live in Tai Po too, and my child goes to kindergarten in Ma On Shan in September. Would like to know what you guys have work out as reference

exeter 7 yrs ago
I threw in the towel and moved closer to school.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad