Seriously? No one interested in local/Asian guy?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by dan522hk 10 yrs ago
I am a local guy but I did date one female caucasian girl when I was working my internship in UK, but then back to HK you find loads of White guy wif Asian girl couple but you never see the reversed combination.

So i've been wondering what do the xpats in HK think of local asian guys? Are they really lack of charisma?

Feel free to share here!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Bawble 10 yrs ago
This may give you some insight:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html

cissylee 10 yrs ago
I am a local Chinese woman. I also had experience dating both Caucasian men and Asian men. From my experience in a dating site, Asian men tend to lack the patience in writing messages and get to know me first. When they speak to me on the phone, they pretend that they know me well. It was just weird. While Caucasian men are more sociable and polite on the phone and they would take the time to write to me. However, so far I haven't met one face to face yet. I also notice many just want to chat with me and not meeting me in person. Strange!

Ada

scorpio01 9 yrs ago
Possibly chinese men can smell something and they know the attitude that most HK women have ?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad