Hk divorced

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by cherry ann 10 yrs ago
Please anyone here can share knowldegde with same situation as mine

I am a filipina working here in hk as domestic helper, was married in philippines with filipino citizen but our relationship been broke down for 8 years, and that i decided to file divorce here in hk, im greatful that its been approved and i already get my divorced certificate. I have a fiance from US and were engaged since september 2013, were planning to get married in US by applying fiance visa here in HK. Anybody here knows if i am able to get married with my fiance in US? Im confused since divorced is not recognized in philippines. We dont have any plan to get married in phil nor register our marriage. Please help me

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cookie09 10 yrs ago
why dont you get married in HK first? that looks like the much simpler path, is cheap and efficient

cherry ann 10 yrs ago
Cookie my fiance is only a visitor here in hk and i dont know if they recognized our marriage when we apply spouse visa to US, and bedises, some peoples says it takes longer time to apply spouse visa than fiance visa

cherry ann 10 yrs ago
Is it possible for me to apply fiance visa to US?

Adnelg 10 yrs ago
Hi Cherry Ann I have the same situation like yours. I want to file divorce here? What are the process for filing divorce? Do you have a lawyer to represent your case?

cherry ann 10 yrs ago
Hi glenda, you can pm me and we talk about that, i can help you on that

Adnelg 10 yrs ago
Yes I did. Thanks a lot

maloumilanbilin@gmail.com 10 yrs ago
Hi cherry ann.im malou same ako ng problem ng sau.gusto ko ding magfile ng divorce kaso nd ko qlam pano atsaan magkano ba magagastos ko.please help me po.can u reply me.

Malou

chehil 10 yrs ago
I Glenda i have the same situation but i need to apply divorce first. Appreciate if you can help and share the process of divorce here in HK. Thanks a lot.

rowena.apiado72@gmail.com 10 yrs ago
Hi Cherry Ann, I'm wheng..
Are you still here in hongkong?
Please if you don't mind can you help me?
I have the same problem nina Glenda at Chehil..
I hope you can help me with my problem..
Thanks en regard
Wheng

mheilhanei 9 yrs ago
hi cherry ann i am trying to send you a private message but i dunno why..can you please email me to uglymei82@yahoo.com ? i want to know how did you process your documents in hong kong. thank you.

Nice87 9 yrs ago
Hi Miss CHERRY ANN, Im married in Philippines too..May I.know where.you get.the divorce and wherrnis the office here in hongkong..? I will appreciate your response..thank you..

Im Janice

50060710 8 yrs ago
Ok

09140419 8 yrs ago
Hi everybody , I'm Cole . Ilive and work here in Hk married local girl with two beautiful kids . It's hasn't been all well for some years now. Even dough how hard I try to keep it going . It means nothing to her . She has move out with the kids why am still work and I have no ideal where she is living with the kids presently . I have contact the police time and a gain but it seems nothing is been done about it Please I will really appreciate if anyone can help me out on what to do next. Thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad