exclusive dating agency in HK?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by solo con te 12 yrs ago
I wonder if there is any exclusive dating/matchmaking agency in Hong Kong. I am willing to pay, if reasonably priced, for a suitable potential date (1on1 preferably or small group). I am old enough not wanting to mingle with group of strangers and only want to date towards marriage. And I don't want to be forced into silly games or have picture posted on website. I am 35yr Chinese female, open to both Asian and Westerners.

Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Justin Credible (Part Deux) 12 yrs ago
Hmmm, I don't know what you think is reasonably priced. All depends on how much money you have, right? I know a friend who was 40 something and interested in looking into matchmaking and so she tried the matchmakers route and she said it was pretty steep. But depends on how keen you are to find a mate and how committed. It could run you between 35-70K+++

I know, right? Pfff, I am in the wrong line of work!

solo con te 12 yrs ago
thanks. i think 35-70K is too expensive for me. :(

rjohnson720 12 yrs ago
My friend tried a dating site and said that he has met some nice girls but not one that he thought was a girl he wanted to date long term. I can't remember how much he said it was but it wasn't too expensive but it wasn't cheap at the same time.

I think there's a fine line when it comes to paying for a dating agency, if it's free you can get some timewasters on there but at the same time you don't want to pay lots of money. Good luck friend!

solo con te 12 yrs ago
Thanks, rjohnson.

malka, i don't want to go out and get hit on by strangers. I think I've passed that age wanting to know new people through networking stuff. I don't find those events interesting when you end up with small talks all the time. And I want a decent gentleman (preferably older, like 40+) who has a stable life and mindset and is willing to commit.

If you are shopping for an older "decent" gentleman, be prepared for one that is likely divorced, possibly with kids he has to support and may be willing to have a stable life with you but may not be willing to go the marriage route...

Just sayin.

A man who is still single at 40+ is likely to have some interesting reasons for being so.

That said, totally possible...just have to be proactive about finding said 40 somethinger.

solo con te 12 yrs ago
sure, Justin... I am totally open to divorced/widowed guys. I don't mind they having kids - better grown up ones (say in mid-late teens)...

Well, if you are open to that maybe you should try the AX personals...and I could always help you with writing your ad. You could be fairly selective from there, but obviously be realistic about yourself and your chances/expectations too.

I know a lot of folks who met through AX and most are happily married, LTR'd and kidded up for years now, so its not all bad. There are good people on there, likely in the same situation as you, just...you have to know how to "market" yourself first of all, so you are not wording things in such a way as to come off negative or desperate, or to attract the wrong kind of guys who only want one thing.

Anyway, its all possible, positive attitude helps.

solo con te 12 yrs ago
Thanks, JC.

solo con te 12 yrs ago
Jim, hahaha... maybe the Ed.

Emma Chan 8 yrs ago
What's the full name of AX? I can't seem to find it on Web search.

reboot_again 8 yrs ago
Just dont try any local matchmaking agencies, there are totally a scam. There is one particularly, called Fairy Tales or something like that. I heard the lady founder is always pushing the member to meet even though it is not a good match. Waste of money and time.... :-)

Grillmo 8 yrs ago
What's meant by "exclusive"? Like more discriminating?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad