Looking for a Wedding Photographer

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by kh73 14 yrs ago
I'm getting married in Hong Kong soon, and I'm looking for a good wedding photographer.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
tl80s 14 yrs ago
You should book soon! I helped a friend with her wedding last year, and most wedding photographers are hard to reserve if it's less than 6 or so months before your wedding.

You can give An at An Artistry Photography a try -- 6806-8501.

Ed 14 yrs ago
http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/directory/expat-services-directory/photographers/

cookie09 14 yrs ago
Shirley 9411 9568

namaste 14 yrs ago
www.aimeek-photography.com

brief 13 yrs ago
My wife and I picked photographer Gavin Wong for our wedding.

Reasonably priced. Nice creative and glamour shots for our pre-wedding and wedding photos. He's Cantonese from New Zealand, a photojournalist and magazine photographer in NZ, good communication with our arrangements. We paid $9800 for our pre-wedding album, $11000 for wedding day, but we heard they give discounts if referred by old clients. his email gavinwongphotos@gmail.com

Hv a wonderful wedding!

brief 13 yrs ago
Oh, sorry the email should be gavinwongphoto@gmail.com, his mob is 6383 9703.

rob378 13 yrs ago
We used "your overseas wedding photagraphy" http://youroverseaswedding.com/ for our wedding here in HK.

See if you can get Tony to do your photos, he was terrific. Very professional service. Photography pacakge included 4 hours (which turned out to be signifiacntly more), two separate locations of our choice, driver for the entire 4 hours, make-up artist accompanied us for the entire 4 hours, photographer and an assistance, wedding dress hire, 20 page album, and 150 edited high quality photos on CD all for under HKD 10,000.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad