I am really confused about HK girls.

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by scorpio01 9 yrs ago
Either you need to have white skin with european/british or US passport or LOADS of money

Girls here are too shallow, not housemaker material, i would suggest to head over to mainland for down to earth girls.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
judoka 9 yrs ago
My advice is if they take you to somewhere fancy then when it comes to paying, say you forgot your wallet or only bring 200 HKD and make them pay.
Take that princess ! and go back to your cage.

Mystery 9 yrs ago
what is it with you people, go to mainland really? R u looking for a woman who can be a woman n not have a mind of her own.....

There are women out there as u described, maybe ur at the wrong place at the wrong time....

scorpio01 9 yrs ago
There is a difference between "having a mind" and "having a gold digger's mind"

not all are same.. but often...

elfathome 9 yrs ago
yeah same issue from what i see - hk girls have high expectations and seems competition to have a rich bf

dgp 9 yrs ago
I agree with Kevin i find most of the woman i have met are very shallow and very money orientated.
Im done with hk woman best part is it is there loss not mine

Bebe0317 9 yrs ago
Well. lots of negative comment about HK girls, but most of the girls I know is not same as what you guys describe. I can't deny some of the girls in HK are money mind, but not all. May be it's the place where you met the girls is critical.

elfathome 9 yrs ago
BEBE - of course we are just generalising and of course there are nice and good HK girls out there - but I have given up looking - maybe you are right - maybe not - its all opinion

Bebe0317 9 yrs ago
Elfa,

Hope you can find your right one here in HK soon.. Good luck!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad