WATERMARK - CENTRAL PIER 7

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by FKKC 16 yrs ago

Hi

Would like to try out Watermark which belongs to Igor's Group.

Would appreciate any feedbacks regarding this restaurant. Please re-commend what to order.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Shermartelle 16 yrs ago
have heard good things & awful things... it does look good & the prices are allright... have yet to try it myself.

kaileyb 16 yrs ago
Have been and it's really good. Great view, great service and food is pretty darn good too. We tried the house smoked ocean trout for a starter, portion was generous and flavour was very delicate and very nice. I didn't have the house dry aged rib eye steak, but was told it was "melt in your mouth" delicious.

FKKC 16 yrs ago
Sounds good - We will go and venture out there within these 2 days and report back!!

FKKC 16 yrs ago
We didn't wait and went this evening. Just got back! There were the 4 of us. We ordered starter & main course and a bottle of Italian red wine (2004 Nipozzano) and ice cream for dessert.

For myself, I had the house ocean trout recommended by kaileyb and tried the dry aged rib eye steak (a generous portion for a 10oz I must say). It's one of the best steak I've ever had for just HK$450. Also a A+ for the trout (Price I think was about HK$180 or so).

Overall the service, food, wine, decor & view are excellent and we will definitely go there again in the near future.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad