Hong Kong’s Top Site for Executives | Hong Kong’s Leading Property Site | Hong Kong’s Best Classifieds
Hong Kong
Please select your city
Tuesday, 12/23/2014

WATERMARK - CENTRAL PIER 7

POSTED BY FKKC (7 yrs ago)

Hi

Would like to try out Watermark which belongs to Igor's Group.

Would appreciate any feedbacks regarding this restaurant. Please re-commend what to order.

#1 POSTED BY Shermartelle (6 yrs ago)
have heard good things & awful things... it does look good & the prices are allright... have yet to try it myself.
#2 POSTED BY kaileyb (6 yrs ago)
Have been and it's really good. Great view, great service and food is pretty darn good too. We tried the house smoked ocean trout for a starter, portion was generous and flavour was very delicate and very nice. I didn't have the house dry aged rib eye steak, but was told it was "melt in your mouth" delicious.
#3 POSTED BY FKKC (6 yrs ago)
Sounds good - We will go and venture out there within these 2 days and report back!!
#4 POSTED BY FKKC (6 yrs ago)
We didn't wait and went this evening. Just got back! There were the 4 of us. We ordered starter & main course and a bottle of Italian red wine (2004 Nipozzano) and ice cream for dessert.

For myself, I had the house ocean trout recommended by kaileyb and tried the dry aged rib eye steak (a generous portion for a 10oz I must say). It's one of the best steak I've ever had for just HK$450. Also a A+ for the trout (Price I think was about HK$180 or so).

Overall the service, food, wine, decor & view are excellent and we will definitely go there again in the near future.

#5 POSTED BY korean guy (6 yrs ago)
I had reserved a table at Watermark in advance via IDD call from Korea (LOL) early this month and when I actually went there, I loved it! Excellent food and great service! The staff are all smiling and very friendly too!

Back to main category

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.