Watermark Restaurant Pier 7 above star ferry

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by maz27 16 yrs ago
Got recommended this place for someone new to Hong Kong that hubby and I can take out for dinner with nice view without excessive prices. Can anyone pass on some comments about it. Where to sit (should I get a table anyway) etc.

Please pm me if necessary.

Thxs

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Igors Group 16 yrs ago
Please call our Sales Director, Nikki Sayell, on 2167 7251 to arrange your booking. You can tell her you got referred by marketing via asiaxpat.com and request a window table. You can also see the latest Watermark menu on our site www.igors.com

For more information about Igor's Group restaurants, please call 2108 4467 or visit www.igors.com

awfurby 16 yrs ago
Don't bother - the staff are attentive but incompetent - they made mistakes with all our meals when we ate there. The food itself was extremely overpriced - bland flavours, poorly cooked. They are trading on the view and nothing else.

maz27 16 yrs ago
Well we took newbies to HK to Watermark and whilst yes the views were superb apart from our starters I didnt think their famous steaks were that good - I have tasted much better. My steak wasnt too bad but the other 3 had too much fat around them so remained largely untouched. We did complain to the British guy who came around the tables.

I have to say I probably won't be returning anytime soon.....

kylerloi 13 yrs ago
They need to have better grade and a premium brand, not just a commodity trade brand beef will help to secure a consistant product.

Prime Grade is best Like Creekstone Farm, Meyer Beef, Greater Omaha etc.

In Hong Kong, I had great steak and very bad steak. I can't get a great steak at all time

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad