40th birthday party

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by HKRes 14 yrs ago
I am trying to come up with an interesting, and different venue for my other halves 40th birthday.

Struggling with a 'creative' venue and/or caterer.

Any bright ideas, or inspiration out there ?

Rgds/

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
christine318 14 yrs ago
You could rent a junk boat to take you out at night, it's beautiful if the weather is right.

Vero Chocolate Lounge in Wanchai is a nice space, with some amazing chocolate sculptures on view ... The edible sculptures are also available for custom order as an unusual alternative to a birthday cake.

'Creative' entertainment-wise, I know a wonderful magician who recently moved to HK from New York. He has performed at many 40th birthday parties in New York, actually I met him through hiring him for my 30th birthday! PM me if you're interested in getting in touch.

Stephenmacau 14 yrs ago
We know Creative' entertainment venue in Macau

BHinHK 14 yrs ago
Depends what your partner likes. Are they the party type? Maybe a light meal and then a junk, or if they're more laid back and chilled do the Vero thing. Just try and incorporate something that they like to do/something that's special to them into it. Whatever you do it will be appreciated. Could do dinner with just you and meet up with friends later as a surprise.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad