which cinema, shopping mall has best mix?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by nixodian 13 yrs ago
there are many a cinema, shopping mall complex in Hong Kong, but I am particularly interested in two I haven't been to, namely 'iSquare' and 'The One' both in Tsim Tsa Tsui. Regarding cinema experience (no 3D required) in terms of screen size, sound and cost how do they compare?

I think Festrival walk shopping experience in Kowloon Tong is fantastic, cinema satisfactory, just screen size could be larger.

please let me know how your experiences were in either places for shopping or cinema and if know, how they compare to Festival walk.

Thanks in advance :)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
anitayull 13 yrs ago
it depends what kind of shopping your are looking for - up-market stuff: IFC Mall+ Palace IFC, Pacific Place+AMC (special cinema ticket discount with American Express on Fri), ICC+The Grand (on top of Kowloon Station) and some of those mentioned by nixodian. Mass-market stuff: CityPlaza - they have pretty good cinema & big shopping center, & of course, food of different choices. If you are driving - ICC Grand, Whampoa Garden UA & Olympian City Broadway (kowloon) and CyberPort Broadway have free parking. If I drive usually go cinema + grocery together... hope helps.

nixodian 13 yrs ago
Thanks for information. regarding, 'iSquare' and 'The One' both in Tsim Tsa Tsui, which offers better cinema? better meaning bigger screen, nicer sound OR do you know of any other cinemas / shopping centers complex in kowloon or New Territories area preferably

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad