Fake tickets - Lady Gaga ticket verification

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by poguemahone 12 yrs ago
Compare them with tickets bought from an official ticketing outlet. Assuming you know anyone who has legit tickets. Obviously check the writing, type of paper used but also any holograms or watermarks etc.. However, I'm sure if you go to the venue prior to the event somebody will be able to tell you whether they are fake or not. It might be a case of you feeling a little worried cos of your experience at the Sevens and yes, I too would definitely like to be reassured before the event rather than being turned away at the door! Good luck!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 12 yrs ago
I believe it is very difficult to tell the difference between a good copy and an original ticket.

I would suggest that you make sure you have their telephone number + ask to see their HKID card... note the name and number on it... if they are unwilling then Houston... we have a problem...

alan partridge 12 yrs ago
I used to sell tickets overseas - totally legitmate ones, but touting. As a seller there is no way I'd give my Hong Kong ID to a potential buyer, even if the tickets were 100% genuine.

1 - I'm guesisng the seller will really not be that keen on letting people know he is a tout - look at some of the comments about them on this site.

2 - Its against the rules, so the seller runs the risk of having his tickets voided if anyone discovers he is selling it.

Definately worth asking, you never know he might be happy to show the HKID. But I dont think this is a fool proof test to see if you have a genuine ticket.

Ed 12 yrs ago
I'd suggest that anyone considering buying tickets off our classifieds insist on seeing an ID card... if the person selling refuses... then I suggest you tell them to 'enjoy the show'

munmun5476 12 yrs ago
I bought mine from hk ticketing.com... if you wanna compare with mine feel free... :)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad