Where to go on NYE?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Lily_hk 11 yrs ago
hey,

I moved to HK this fall and I'm having some friends over for new years.

We want to go somewhere classy for NYE.

Maybe a dinner followed by a party. or just a party -but somewhere nice.

as much as I like LKF and all that crazyness, I'd like to stay away from there (if it's anything like halloween was) but still be in or close to Central.

so where's the best NYE party for 2013?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
MickyG 11 yrs ago
There are loads of parties around town, But i reckon the best one is probably the Roaring Twenties party at Armani/Prive - They have an open bar and a champagne reception - Plus a load of other attractions like dancers and things - All the other parties arent really offering much for what you pay.

Plus its in Central and away from lkf - which is just annoying on nye.

Hope this helps!

Lily_hk 11 yrs ago
Thanks MickyG!

Looks nice. The location is perfect.

You're right - although the price isn't the cheapest, it seems to have a lot to offer. And it's Armani and an open bar so makes sense.

mpermata 11 yrs ago
hey,

i have a table in armani-prive VIP guest list for 10pax. Unfortunately, only 4 of my friends are coming, since most of them gone home to motherland. Don't want it to go for a waste, so wondering if anyone want to use it? Unfortunately, you will still need to pay for the ticket price (Armani's rule) about 1200HKD (u can double check with them). But then the ticket price included with a 10pm-2AM free flow drinks. With the VIP GL, you'll be able to go to every part of the party. PM if you are interested. thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad