Best restaurant with a view in TST, Hong Kong?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by tequilla 19 yrs ago
Hey my friend wants to have dinner in TST and admire the view while hopefully enjoying some lovely food and beverages...any ideas? Is Aqua better then Felix?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
STAR&sHINE 19 yrs ago
Aqua's food is not very good I think........the new Italian place HABITU at Harbour city entrance gives you good views as well and it's not as expensive as Interconti's restaurants.....

kimmy 19 yrs ago
Is the food at Habitu any good though? I heard the one in CWB is just ok....

Hutong (same bldg as Aqua) is supposed to be good too.

seriously_flawed 19 yrs ago
Spoon, Yu or Harbourside at the Intercontinental. Great choice of food, superb buffet and best view of HKG Island. Service aint bad either!!!!!!

Sher 19 yrs ago
Spoons' the best, then comes Aqua and wine bar in Sheraton! you can never miss out of these three in TST!!

tequilla 19 yrs ago
Thanks for all your help you guys! I'm dying to try both Spoons and Aqua!

BarefootChrissy 19 yrs ago
Hutong's awesome. Great service, good food, spectacular view. Make sure you bring enough moola with you, though.

tequilla 19 yrs ago
My huney isn't crazy about Chinese food so I don't think that Hutong would be a good idea for us but it would be fun to try with some friends!

molly77 19 yrs ago
how much would a meal for two cost at Hutong?

wuga 19 yrs ago
hutong is great!! i think average is around $500 per person. of course, it depends on how much you drink. the spicy bamboo clams are my favorite

timbs 19 yrs ago
HuTong's great I think! Average 4-500 per person and all of the food we ordered were good. Service is very good too, with the same view as Aqua.

Trinity 19 yrs ago
Could someone who has tried Aqua Roma provide me with a good review and an idea of price per head please? Ta!

janneman 17 yrs ago
500-1000 per head at Aqua

beachball 17 yrs ago
I would second the recommendation for the restaurants in the Intercontinental Hotel. Best food by far among the restaurants with a view (regardless of whether you go high-end like Spoon/Yu or mid-range like the Harbor-side buffet). View is slightly different from Felix/Aqua/Hutong, as it is (obviously) lower/closer to the water, but just as nice.

Hutong and Aqua are run by the same group (also own Water Margin, Wasabisabi, and some other places). Both have a great view, almost identical to the one from Felix but (like the Intercontinental restaurants) with more seats enjoying the view. At Felix only a limited number of tables have harbor view - but there are some tables overlooking Kowloon as well (as there are in Aqua but not in Hutong, I believe).

Foodwise Hutong is the best (although far from authentic Chinese), Felix is so-so, and Aqua is terrible (but the drinks are good). Intercontinental restaurants are better than all of them.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad