face painting

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by abby78 15 yrs ago
momtoo, were you able to find a face painter? if so please pass me a contact number? I am desperately looking for one also for my son's party.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
abby78 15 yrs ago
anyone knows someone too? i am only looking for someone who can do face painting and balloon modelling, which dont cost me much.

TJ in HK 14 yrs ago
Hi, I could help with the facepainting at private and corporate events. You can call Jessica on 852 93642982.

swestern 14 yrs ago
I'm an experienced, professional and well trained face painter used to work long hours with big crowds of kids and adults. I run a company called Little Stars. I do both private and corporate events for children and adults.

For more details - please visit www.littlestars.com.hk. You can contact me by email: sharon@littlestars.com.hk or call 9771-6789 for a quotation.

I only use professional quality water-based face paint and cosmetic glitter (Brands: Grimas, Snazaroo, Wolfe, Paradise, Diamond FX etc.), which are fully compliant with EU and FDA toy and cosmetic regulations. These paints are specifically for use on the face and skin, and it's absolutely safe to use on young children and pregnant ladies.

adele78 13 yrs ago
I'll also chime in and let you know about me. I'm Adele, a face painter and entertainer and can put together a great package for you. I've exhibited as an artist on canvas and worked as a preschool teacher so I have both the talent with the brush and knack for handling crowds of excited kiddies!

You can contact me for a quote at kidfunhk@yahoo.com or 6343 1740.

A 2 hour party package is $1800 and includes top quality, professional face paint, imported from Europe and the UK.

Cheers and Thanks!

Adele

adele78 13 yrs ago
Just refreshing this post. Adele here again from Kid Fun HK, offering face painting, balloon being and party arts and crafts.

You can contact me for a quote at kidfunhk@yahoo.com or 6343 1740.

adele78 12 yrs ago
Just refreshing this post....again!!

Adele here again from Kid Fun HK, offering face painting for your party or other event. See the photos at http://www.facebook.com/kidfunhk for some examples of my work.

You can contact me for a quote at kidfunhk@yahoo.com

thanks!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad