IGCSE Science tutor wanted!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Mumsie 12 yrs ago
Hi,

I am looking for a Science tutor for my Year 10 son to cover IGCSE Chemistry, Biology and Physics.

I am looking for someone who can tutor in our home and who can come once a week (we are located on HK Island). If you are interested, please send me a message with your background, experience and rates.

Cheers

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Interested Party 12 yrs ago
Hi! I am a teacher who has taught with the GCSE curriculum in Science in international schools. I have pm you and do give me a call. Cheers

science tutor 12 yrs ago
Hi Mumsie

I am wondering if you have found your suitable science tutor yet. I am an experienced science teacher who have taught science subjects at universities, both in Asia and Canada, and tutored high school students in general science, biology and chemistry and math at all levels. You may get back to me in case you are still looking for a tutor for your kid.

Thanks

punnu 12 yrs ago
hi,

i am looking for chemistry tutor who can teach 15 years old...preparing for IGCSE exams...

thanks

pso 11 yrs ago
need science teacher for IGCSE yr 10 students in Wanchai

cesm 11 yrs ago
Dear sir,

Not sure your ad is valid and still looking for any Math tutor by chance ?

I m very interested to apply for this private tutor job that was posted though I am not sure if you still find it applicable with my tutoring experience in Maths over 20 years for Island School students enable be to do a great job without fail

Hourly charge HK 500

one hour each lesson

Interested pls give me a call at 96432140 or email at young.cecilia@yahoo.com

Miss Young

CHeers

have a great day !!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad