indian baby massage

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Shweta Khanna 16 yrs ago
Does anyone know if there is any lady who does baby massage, prefereably indian massage? I want someone to come and massage my 3 month old baby abt 2-3 times a week.

If anyone has the details pls let me know

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ruth in Canada 16 yrs ago
It's really easy to do it yourself. Google for Indian Baby Massage and you'll find some excellent how to pages. I like to recommend that dads do it. It gets them in touch with their baby.

the goddess kali 16 yrs ago
or you kan contact ms ann knecht of pekip and she'sll show you how. she's not indian, but she can show you generl massage techniques.

Shweta Khanna 16 yrs ago
Thanks for your reply. I do my baby's massage myself and she loves it. But my main concern is that the shape of her head is not perfectly round and she has a little hair on her forehead. The professional people know how to shape up the head and the way they rub while massaging, the hair falls off soon. So that is why i want someone who can come and massage a couple of time every week

sonia_b 16 yrs ago
may be you can call Ritu @ 96730220. she has opened a salon and provides in house service which includes post natal massage too. hope she could help you out. i call her for my body masaage and my friends also like her work. she is clean. i highly recommend her. gud luck.

based in hk

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad