Helium balloons for party

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Nicher 14 yrs ago
Anyone knows where to buy helium balloons apart from Spotlight in Megabox? I heard that Spotlight has gone out of business.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
kiwimmc 14 yrs ago
there is a place on wellington st that does helium balloons - maybe someone else has the details as I cant find the full address - it is upstairs

Slammy 14 yrs ago
Horizon Plaza has Toys Club that does helium balloons.

I think if you search in these forums you should find more info because I'm sure I've seen people asking the same question, and there are quite a few places that provide helium balloons.

Could also try Toys R Us? Can call them first...

michelley 14 yrs ago
flower shops in hk also does them. they will only do them in batches though. i've asked before and they've mentioned that they require batches of around 10-15 balloons.

Zapi 14 yrs ago
Does anyone know where to rent the actual helium pumper (?) not sure what the name is? I need about a hundred balloons and think it might be cheaper to rent the helium pump than pay per balloon..

axptguy38 14 yrs ago
The term you are looking for is "helium tank" or "helium bottle". There's no need for a separate pump.

Try these guys. They have gas for BBQs so perhaps... Sze Wo Chaan Co. Ltd. 2574 7995

michelley 14 yrs ago
i used to work for place that has a tank. it's like $800 rental fee plus $2000 deposit for the tank.....i think it's kinda expensive to get for a party. but if u're interested, i could try to find the contact for you.

Mumsie 14 yrs ago
Thanks axptguy38 and michelley. I'll also give Sze Wo Chaan a call to find out the costs.

michelley 14 yrs ago
also came across this site.

they do the balloons and also rent out equipment. dunno the prices though, you'll hafta check

http://www.balloonart.com.hk/eng/

dawnchan18 13 yrs ago
http://balloons.shopping.babysky.hk/

We have a great variety of mylar balloon and latex balloon designs: with holiday themes, licensed characters (e.g. Disney cartoon characters, Elmo, Thomas, Barney, Barbie etc...), in different shapes or with birthday ages etc.

(* Prices listed include helium, a string to tie the balloon along with a balloon weight.)

We also provide Balloon Inflation Service. Helium Only:

Latex Balloons 11" to 12" ~ HK $10 each

Mylar Balloons 18" HK ~ HK $15 each

Super Shapes Balloons 26" and above ~ HK $50-$90 each

bud221 11 yrs ago
check out www.perfectpartyhk.com

They offer a fantastic service at great prices

fennel 11 yrs ago
I have found this company, they trade under two different names

Party Kingdom and Jingkoo

They have a website in English and Chinese

Jingkoo.com and party-kingdom.com

You can just go to their address and pick a gas bottle up yourself.

They are based in Kwun Tong, exit D4 off the mtr, in an industrial building close to the mtr exit, floor 9, unit 18

I can't remember the name of the industrial unit but it is just before the pertol station.

This is the guys number Mr Chan 6080 0929

I have bought helium tanks off these guys twice, they do big and small sizes.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad