seeking international kindergarten

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by wlaw614 13 yrs ago
Hi, We just relocated to HK from the U.S., and find that we are 1 year behind looking for a kindergarten for my 3.5 year old daughter. Most of the international kindergartens are full with a waiting list. We live in Hung Hom, and would like to enroll my daughter into one nearby. Any advice? Thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
daffylloyd 13 yrs ago
Zebedee International in Tai po is great and have place's. You can check them out on facebook.

wlaw614 12 yrs ago
Thanks, have you heard of Anfield? It has a campus in Whampoa which is close to where I live.

wlaw614 12 yrs ago
Cara: Where do you work? There are many good kindergartens in the neighborhood. Some of them are scheduling school tours for next year. Do you know any kindergartens with a good mix of westerns? Thanks.

rockabyebaby 12 yrs ago
You may want to try YMCA International Kindergarten which is in TST.

wlaw614 12 yrs ago
Thanks, I have put my daughter's name on the waiting list.

kitkat 12 yrs ago
Discovery Montessori School in Central has spaces available. A number of children attend this school from Hung Hom as it is right next to Sheung Wan MTR so easily accessible. They are intending to have a school bus to Kowloon from January. It might be too far away though. I agree with Cara - take a tour of different schools so you can get a feel for them.

funbobby 12 yrs ago
have a look at Kingston Intl Kindergarten and Nursery in Kowloon Tong as well

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad