Head lice comb

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by tly 12 yrs ago
Anyone know where I can get one? Both my kids have a serious infestation and I think I've got it too! waaaah!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Loyd Grossman is Miss Venezuela 12 yrs ago
Go to the small pharmacies. If they are boys, give them a skinhead haircut.

tly 12 yrs ago
Thank you Lloyd. Will shave my younger son's head, but can't for my older son since his school won't allow it. Asked a few pharmacies here but they don't have it. Will try a few more later.

PriceTag 12 yrs ago
tly, I've looked everywhere in HK & couldn't find it. I had my family bring it from Sydney believe it or not. I have a feeling they will have it but the folks here don't understand what I am after. The comb alone doesn't help. You need to get the medicated shampoo & use it twice. After first use you have to use in a weeks time to get rid of it completely. I know the routine as I have 3 girls & lone hair in the sticky weather is just a big problem. I did manage to get rid of it. Hope this helps!

Ginger80 12 yrs ago
Have u try the local dispensary? I found the head lice shampoo in local dispensary at Tung chung, Carribean Coast . Hope this will help.

Ginger80 12 yrs ago
The head lice comb u can find in Central Worlwide bldg. in Filipino store.

tly 12 yrs ago
Thank you Ginger. Someone on the other thread told me to look at Fanda and that's where I found it. Worked like wonder! My kids are lice free now... cross fingers!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad