Pushchair advice for HK gratefully received

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by tly 12 yrs ago
Hi Eattwood, I have had 3 kids here and I think to have a 3 in 1 would be very bulky and challenging, unless you drive a car. But if you are taking taxi's everywhere, I highly recommend using a sling like a baby bjorn instead. I don't think anyone actually uses a car seat to strap into the taxis since all your trips will be short ones. and to take the time to strap the car seat in, you're probably already there by the time you finish sorting it out. taxi drivers will not be that patient either. I used one of the older Mclaren models and loved it. I could collapse it and put it up with one hand while holding baby in the other. I only used the sling while they were still young enough to be carried around. Its only when their weight was starting to kill my back that I finally gave in and used the pusher. Now that I have lived in HK long enough and brave enough to drive a car that I have a bigger bulkier pusher. But still wished no.3 wasnt so heavy so that I can still sling him! Good luck!

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad