Buggy board advise?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Robin2008 12 yrs ago
We have a 3 year old, 1.5 year old and a new born baby. I am looking at ways of taking them all out with us to places like Disney etc, and I was thinking of buying a buggy board. Does anyone have any advise on what buggy board to buy? We have a bugaboo cameleon and a maclaren triumph. Also, can you easily take off the buggy board and attach it to the other stroller? Thanks for your advise/tips!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
gabal 12 yrs ago
try lascal buggy board

Honkyblues 12 yrs ago
We also have a Cameleon and a Maclaren (Quest, I think). We bought the Lascal buggy board and it's very good - more compact than the Bugaboo board I think. It comes with one set of adaptors/attachments, which we chose to attach to the Maclaren (as that's the pushchair we take out and about to Disney etc). If you want to be able to swap the board between two pushchairs, you have to buy a second set of adaptors/attachments to fix to the Cameleon. I'm not sure if Bumps to Babes stock the spare adaptors/attachments - you might have to order them specially.

We have found the buggy board to be a lifesaver at airports etc.

As your eldest is only 3, you could look into getting a twin Maclaren for the baby and the 1.5 yr old, and attach the buggy board to that for the 3 yr old. Not sure if that is possible or not.

We tended to have the baby in the Maxi Cosi on wheels, and the two older ones sharing the Maclaren/buggy board - but that only works if there are two of you to push the strollers.

Good luck - it's not easy with three little ones!

Robin2008 12 yrs ago
OK, sounds like we need to get the Lascal buggy board then. Thanks for your help!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad