Buggy Board with Maclaren Quest

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Slammy 11 yrs ago
Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a buggy board to use with my Maclaren Quest (and possibly also our big stroller, the Inglesina Zippy).

I have some questions:

1. Given that the Quest can easily tip over backwards, is it possible to attach a buggy board that won't cause the stroller to tip over.

2. Can the buggy board be fastened upright when not in use, and once again - not cause the stroller to tip over?

3. Any comments regarding the Lascal Mini - easy to remove so I can fold up the stroller?

4. Anyone ever used the Italian brand OTTO, which has a weight limit of up to 30kg?

5. Any other brands to recommend?

If it's going to cause the stroller to be more tippy... then it just seems like it would be a hassle to get...

Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Xshoequeen 11 yrs ago
Hi Slammy, I had a Buggy Board attached to a Quest. Maybe my data is old as we had it 2 years ago and could have gone through an upgrade.

I don't remember the Quest tippin over unless I had gazillion things on the handle which it does anyway without the board.

The buggy board is made up of 2 parts. You attach the clips to the stroller and when using the Buggy Board, you attach the board. So in other words, when you fold up your stroller, you take the board off.

As a result, we did not use it much as I kept on forgetting to bring the board with me. When we used it, my daughter liked it for a couple of times and got bored. She would jump off the board in the middle of strolling......Also, it is quit uncomfortable to push a stroller with someone standing in front of you and having to back off the length of the board. If you have a friend who is using it, please try out before purchasing!

Xshoequeen

Slammy 11 yrs ago
Thanks for that!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad