four and half month infant with cough

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by blackpearlhk 11 yrs ago
My son has some cough specially at night time this happens ocationaly sometime after fomula milk feeding this been there for a month now. last week we took him to private doctor given him anti biotic celaclor 125mg and cough syrup and diagonse as Bronchitis. even though he didnot have fever. we given him medicine for three days. now cough is back again. last night again stuffy nose and chesty cough. can it be due to airconditioner what to do now? thanks for any comments

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
yusuff 11 yrs ago
hi there, i have a 16 months old infant too.... i use to have the same problem, went to private baby docs..but same medicines and no result!

so i started traditional medicines..i see improvements in few days to a week. i gave ginger juice mixed with honey.. hit the ginger until the juice is out and filter them properly. then just a dot of honey. mix them well, use a syringe to give your baby. since ginger juice can be very spicy, give some chocolates or table sugar if baby continues to cry.

another very good remedy i usually use is the paan leaf. you can get them in all indian stores. take a clean leaf and show them in the fire. until the leaf becomes soft. u can smell the aroma. then you hit the leaf until the juice comes out. filter and mix with honey. again use a syringe and give baby. best for curing cough, indigestion.

good luck in trying. i tried and its safe!

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad