severe constipation for 2 and half year old

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by blackpearlhk 9 yrs ago
My son is now 2 and half years old. he has constipation problem for almost more than one year.
we have seen government clinics and also government pediatric doctors. they only give deflect syrup that’s it. No other medicine. We really donot know what to do. he is very active put eat very less his weight is only 9.5kg his weight didnot increase in last six months. This is very much worry for us. He looks like one and half year old child. whatever things my son eats get constipated we have to give me enema after 3 days to get him relief. This enema has been giving him also more than one year now. He cries for hours before passing stool after enema. We are very tired to see him like this. We have given him proune juices, fruits all kind of food. but he still gets constipated.
We would like to find a good gastroenterologist for young children who can help in this issue and find out exactly what is problem with his intestine.
Kindly advise.
thank you.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Angelic1987 9 yrs ago
needs to eat more fiber

Queenofasia 9 yrs ago
My little girl (three now) had constipation since she was one. It was really bad. Tried so many thing, benificial bacteria, diet, exercise, changed her milk, fiber, etc. she suffered for a year. Crying and terrified to poo. She breaks out in a sweat each time. There were times when she can't push it out and I would have to help here. I was beside myself. I came across a book called The Ins and Out of Poop by Thomas Duhamel during my research. I read it cover to cover three times. And I followed the plan, which was hard to do. Because it required for me to give my little girl a lot of medicine. The plan really works. She is no longer constipated. No longer scared of pooping. I have a copy of the book, which I no longer need. If any parent out there needs it. Pm me and I will give it to you. With the request that you will pass it on to someone else that might need it.

asiaXdreamy 9 yrs ago
Duphalac

Try this.

Can get from dispensary. Type this on internet to see the effect and you will have confidence to try .

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad