Dr. Maurice Leung vs. Dr. Leo Chan

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Shadow 19 yrs ago
Hi. I'm having a baby in June and need to find a paediatrition. But since this is my first baby, I have no idea where to start looking. I've seen some good comments on Dr. Leo Chan on this website but my girlfriend highly recommends Maurice Leung. I'm wondering if anyone out there has tried Dr. Leung and what they think of him. Or maybe have tried both and how the two compare? Perhaps another doctor? I have no idea who's out there. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Hamlin 19 yrs ago
I have tried Dr Leung once for my 2 month old baby. I like him. He is very gentle, not rush and gives many alternatives for treatment. unlike some doctors with the philosophy 'my way or the high way'! Unfortunately when i first visited him, i waited for one hour to be seen by him. He is very popular and has lots of patients. But it's worth the wait, i guess. Oh, and he is expensive too. HOpe this help.

Mighty 19 yrs ago
I think whether the doctor is good or not is very personal. So I think it is difficult for you to decide just by getting opinions here. It is possible for you to visit both of them for a 'chat' and see how you feel about them? I use Dr. Leo Chan. Before we adopted our daughter, my husband went to see him with the application form from the Social Welfare Department as there were a lot of special terms that we needed to understand whether they were acceptable or not before we said yes to the adoption. He was very patient in explaining each term and he did not charge a cent for the 'consultation'. I really appreciated that. Not on the money side, it's his attitude that counts. Good luck.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad