Posted by Ed 19 yrs ago
I was at GOD in Causewaybay the other day and they have some kids furniture

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
reasonable 19 yrs ago
its called avant garde

@@ 19 yrs ago
I don't know that the prices are "reasonable" but they have some nice stuff at the Banyan Tree in Repulse Bay.

sydexpat 19 yrs ago
There is a fab children's furniture shop on Queens Rd East. You can also get furniture custom made. Also, have a look through their catalogues for the vast range of furniture they make. They have great ideas for decoration.

Sorry, I cannot remember the exact number on Queens Road East. As a guide there is a large complex with a Parknshop, Fortress and Deli France above. The children's furniture store is about one block up (towards Wanchai ie away from Admiralty) from that complex, but on the opposite side of the road. You cannot miss it. It has such a cute selection of furniture.

sydexpat 19 yrs ago
The children's furniture store I was referring to above is called "Art Deco" furniture collection. There are four stores:

G/F, 238 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, HK

Shop 79, Wong Nai Chung Road, Happy Valley, HK

Shop B207-B208, Basement 2, New World Centre, 18-24 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

Room 1017, 10/F Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau, HK

blueskies 19 yrs ago
anyone know the adress for seahorse shops?

circleimc 18 yrs ago
i want to get made a mini childrens leather chair does anyone know who can make this?

thanks

Applepup 18 yrs ago
There are a bunch of furniture shops in the shopping centre where Ikea is located in Shatin. One of them should be able to do it for you. Otherwise one of the shops in Queen's road east, Wanchai.

adoha 8 yrs ago
http://mozano.vn/

They are having promotion at this moment until Aug 30. give them a ring for details

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad