one stop shop for party supplies

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by abby78 14 yrs ago
Please help me, I am looking for a one stop shop for party supplies, I always used to go in spotlight in megabox everytime I needed things for a party...they had everything you need there...but the shop is gone, anyone knows a shop similar to spotlight? or any one stop shop fr party supplies? thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
RA 14 yrs ago
I am guessing this is a kids party. If thats the case, go to the toy market in Wanchai. Out of the 4-5 shops selling toys, one of the shops has party supplies incl plates, clapping hands, balloons and all other noisy stuff, priced 1/10th of Prince's building. Other options are Toys Club and the cake shop called Sweet Secrets.

sg shopper 14 yrs ago
Also in Pottinger street in central, they sell alots and lots of halloween stuff.

maz27 14 yrs ago
I came across this company recently. They were in Causeway Bay but now open in Central. http://www.matteoparty.com/

chillifontain 14 yrs ago
Matteoparty is excellent. Got everything that you need in a party! Just visited their shop in CB today!

abby78 14 yrs ago
thanks guys, very helpful tips.

@ cara, couldn't agree with you more about that party shop in Prince's building,they are overpriced, I know this shop for quite long time but didn't dare to buy anything there.

abby78 14 yrs ago
chillifontain, hows the prices in Matteoparty? is it reasonable? I am also looking for a buzz lightyear costume, my son will have Toy Story theme and he wants to be Buzz

beamom 14 yrs ago
i found this website few days ago:

http://www.partybus.com.hk/

not sure if it helps~

chillifontain 14 yrs ago
Hey i saw Buzz lightyear outfit there! I think the price is reasonable! between 2xx-500..Not sure the exact price. You can rent an outfit too!!

littledragonp 13 yrs ago
there's this new party supplies shop in Central, LKF area.. they have a great selection of themes and huge selection of balloons... cheaper than others in the area, just $35-40 for regular round foil helium balloons.. they also have the huge air walker ones too...

http://www.simplylove.com.hk/

EmilyL 12 yrs ago
Hi,

was planning my daughter's 3rd birthday party last week... i went to hobby horse (Prince's building) and they are totally overpriced! so i checked out matteo as well in cwb...but nthg much i could find there, was very unorganized and the themes they had were all Disney Princesses which i could easily find at ToyRus....so not worth to walk up the stairs to the 4th floor in an old building.

So at last, i got everything i need from Simply Love! Its a tasteful shop where you can find almost everything from table cloth to party favors and even pinata candies!! it is amazed that they carry all different party brands all over the world! I couldn't decide on the theme tho when I first walked in seeing all the different themes. Its like a party city! Luckily the staff was helpful enough to match everything for me! my daughter just loved the polka dots/cupcake theme and her friends loved their party favors (bracelets and notepads)!!

Thanks again for your recommendation, Littledragonp.

lasapiniere 10 yrs ago
Have a look on www.beauparty.com

Yayamama 10 yrs ago
Have a look at www.bonbonfavors.com

They sell party favors like pom pom flowers and also party gifts like custom rock candies, lollipops and party gift packaging material.

They can do custom rock candies for baby's name and personalized stickers, look like a good party favor for kids!

There is another shop called Simply Love in Central, they sell ready to decor party decorations and supplies.

For cheaper hellium balloon, you can try to order from Taobao, they are really cheap and can do deliver in HK. But one thing is you have to get someone to help because the website is in Chinese.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad