Child wants to be a model

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Cheaperme 18 yrs ago
Hi there,

I have an 8 year old girl who wanted to become a model (Filipino). Is there any agency who ask for children for modelling? We went on a local modelling agency but they want her to pay for modelling lesson and etc. $9,000. I think its too much or do agency charge fees?

Any information will help from you guys as I promised her that I will search for these stuff.

Thanks,

Mom

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Perthites 18 yrs ago
as an adult a long time ago i use to model my advice is be wary of any agency who wants to charge you for anything other than photos. Your child might need to have some photos taken of her but the agency will usually set this up and you usually only pay for the photos and the prints. The agency also might want a photo card printed up of your daughter which would have her particulars and a photo of her on it.this is for when she goes for jobs you take so the prospective employer would keep for the're consideration. Things might have changed but you need to becareful as there are a lot of dodgy agencies and people who just want to rip you off.

DonM 12 yrs ago
Hi there,

I have an 6 years old boy who wanted to become a model (American and Chinese). He wants to be a model, So is there any agency who ask for children for modelling?

Thanks,

Don

We are based in Macau

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad