Aspergers Parent Support Group

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by araluen 17 yrs ago
I am a mother of a 7 yr old boy who has Aspergers and along with some other parents I am in the process of setting up an Aspergers Parent Support Group. If you are a parent of a child with Aspergers and are interested in joining us please send me a private msg for details.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
fifitrixabel 17 yrs ago
I've sent you a pm....

apple06 17 yrs ago
I have just sent one to you too.

shrek0211 10 yrs ago
We are currently recruiting children age 4-6 for a research project on the study of social language in play. During the assessment process, your child will play with parents, interviewer, and friends. We will assess the child cognitive, social, and emotional, language and communication, sensory, and motor skills while they are engaged in play. Play is a language that is familiar to children and assessment in play context is believed to yield good results. Play based assessment has been validated by many research studies. Parents in return will receive a brief report on your child’s performance. If you are interested in participating, please email me angelina@themosaic.com or give Angelina a call at 9819-8918

Your children must meet the following criteria:

1. Age 4- 6

2. Diagnosed with ASD

3. With verbal ability

This research project is sponsored by HKIED and under the supervision of Dr. Lam Grace.

hi99p 10 yrs ago
hi I am a mother of a 8 years old boy My son has Aspergers and I would like to organize a meet up group. Pls email or pm me if we are interested in organizing this kind of group

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad