Are there any playgroups, mum support networks, and gatherings for mothers and babies in Tung Chung?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by CC 10 yrs ago
Are there any playgroups, mum support networks, and gatherings for mothers and babies in Tung Chung?

I am a British Chinese mother of a 3 mth old baby boy, who is half Australian, moved to Tung Chung several mths ago. gave birth, recovered and now baby has become more playful rather than just sleeping and eating. i think it is time for him to meet up some little friends who live in Tung Chung.

We live at the Caribbean Coast phase 2. If there is any group we can join regularly for mother n baby networking, that will be great.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
hellokittyhk 10 yrs ago
Hey CC, yes there are groups - PM'd you.

peekaboomum 10 yrs ago
i am interested too.pls pm me.thx

CC 10 yrs ago
thanks, hellokittyhk.

sorry, how do u receive the PM? as ive received nothing yet.

Please kindly advice.

CC 10 yrs ago
oh, ive found the message.

sorry, i didn't understand what PM stands for.

thanks anyway, i will whatsapp u.

Kw224 10 yrs ago
Hi CC, I've justmoved to Hong Kong and amalso living in Caribbean Coast. I'm a NZer and have a seven month old and a 2 year old. Did you find playgroups/gatherings for mums at all, in the area?Many thanksKathy

CC 10 yrs ago
hi kathy,ive found the group n had joined for several months. not too impressed with 1 or 2 members there. Decided to leave the group but to keep in touch with some members who are very nice.i live in caribbean coast too at T6. My baby boy is 7.5 mth old n he hasnt found a friend at his age yet. If u r interested to meet up for a coffee, u r more than welcome n i would love to get our babies to meet each other too. ;)Cecilia

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad