Secondhand uniforms

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Slammy 14 yrs ago
Hello,

I placed an ad in the Wanted Section but no response!

Does anyone have a girls Victoria Kindergarten uniform they would like to sell secondhand?

My daughter will turn 2 in August, just before she starts pre-nursery.

Please PM me! Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
HK2 14 yrs ago
Hi, Slammy,

My daughter will be leaving Victoria mid July and i was wondering what to do with the uniforms. I am just afraid they may be big for your girl. (mine started at K1)

I have size 6 of the winter uniforms (2 shirts, 2 pinafores), a sports jacket (size 4 - this may fit your daughter) that i can part with now. If you're willing to wait till mid July, can give you the summer uniforms then.

I live in Midlevels. Send me a message here if you're interested.

Slammy 14 yrs ago
Hi there,

She doesn't start until August so we can wait. I need to check the sizes - so the summer is also size 6?

I'll send you PM as well. Thanks!

HK2 14 yrs ago
Hi, Slammy,

I have 2 x size 6 and 1 x size 8 of the Victoria summer dress. Don't have the summer light blue jacket, just to let you know.

Slammy 14 yrs ago
Hi there,

Still looking for secondhand Victoria uniform for my daughter, who'll be 2 in August.

I think either size 2 or 4 is most appropriate, but willing to try bigger sizes on her as well.

I need the girl's uniform, plus sportswear and one light blue jacket.

Please message me if you have any available! Thank you!

WWcC 10 yrs ago
Its best to buy them on the bigger size, then by the season comes around again they will fit and then be slightly short for K3.

I have a full set boys uniform if anyone interested K1-K3 in great condition. Whatsapp 9736 2120

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad