Anyone knows Where can get lechon in Hk ?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by lovebb 12 yrs ago
Anyone knows?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 12 yrs ago
Check the Filippino restaurants in World Wide House Central

bkwleung 11 yrs ago
i buy one from them. The rice texture indeed differs from traditional one but the price is crazy. Not afforable to eat every day.

rowboat 11 yrs ago
Lechon is Filipino roast pig...

Bepo 11 yrs ago
Try Cinta J, or, the original Cinta restaurant in Wanchai, or Mang Ambo they've been around for a long time and have never let me down (provided they are still around).

Wuki 10 yrs ago
Hi. We are from Lechon Republik, Hk. We sell authentic lechon manok at the moment. We will be selling lechon boneless soon. Feel free to call us at 9442-4587. Look for Chinky. Thanks

chanman2004 10 yrs ago
Hi, I may not know where is it, but here is the Recipe of Emerald Seafood Noodles for your reference.

Ingredients (4 person)

150.00 g Water caltrops

20.00 g Egg White

200.00 g Shepherd's purse

10.00 g Knorr Concentrated Chicken Bouillon

5.00 g KNORR Chicken Powder

10.00 g KNORR KINGSFORD'S Cornstarch (cornstarch)

1.00 g Black pepper

1.00 g Sesame oil

Preparation

1. Prepare the water caltrops for use by steaming and then mashing the flesh into a puree;

2. Boil the shepherd's purse then squeeze dry and dice to prepare for use;

3. Add egg white, chicken powder and mud carp meat to the water caltrop puree. Mix and blend evenly. Then add cornstarch and shepherd's purse and mix evenly. Put mixture into a disposable piping bag and pipe the noodles into water that is about 60℃ warm. When the noodles float, remove and place in ice water to prepare for use.

4. Add clear water and chicken bouillon into the wok, season and thicken with cornstarch. Put a little herring roe on top as garnish just before serving.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad