Water Filtration Sytems in Hong Kong

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by meeligan 14 yrs ago
Does anyone know of any reputable sink/counter top water filtration systems?

I recall someone mentioning that they have a system and a man comes to change the filter every three months.

Anyone know anything about this?

Many thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
meeligan 14 yrs ago
I mean drinking water which hooks up to the kicthen tap.

Thanks again.

Donut Waver 14 yrs ago
Try these guys

http://www.lifesolutions.com.hk/

They fit Reverse Osmosis systems which, imho, will give you the cleanest water going.

hohms 14 yrs ago
If you can remember your high school chemistry, the only way to separate any dissolved substances ( impurities) form water is by distillation. The water we drink every day is imported from China. One can be certain that this water, came from a place which has a dense population, all sorts of industries, farmlands and very little regard for health concerns, contains all the harmful substances one can imagine. I don't mind the rust, the germs ( which can be killed by boiling) I am deeply worried about the heavy metals, dioxins, pesticides, other carcinogens, to name just a few. For more than 15 years, I have been using a home water distiller. It gives me the peace of mind. My family's and my own health have never been better.

kissy.missy 14 yrs ago
our building has bad water pipes - water dept checked it and said pipe is probably rusty coz we get light brownish water for the first minute or so. will the quality of the water improve in our home after fitting the tap unit? after the fitting, will the water also be drinkable after boiling it?

shardaypenfold 9 yrs ago
I am using a water purify attached with the tap. It filters the chlorine , heavy metal and bacterial but keep the mineral and oxygen.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad