LCD TV repairs in Hong Kong

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by circleimc 15 yrs ago
My LCD TV has suddenly packed up and I am struggling to find someone to come and repair it. Does anyone know of a TV repair man that they could recommend.

Many thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Mac-010 15 yrs ago
Hmm; do you also do Plasma ?.

Would have been good 2 months ago for me; bought a new one in end since out of warranty and could not find anyone to fix it (Panasonic agent charged a fortune just to look at it).

yeungjsc 15 yrs ago
I got a Shinco 42 inches LCD, 3 years old, can you repair it? Seems loosen connections inside the TV as it happened before when it was 1 year old and fixed by Shinco. Now the warantly is over and they charge a fortune just to look at it.

llijenna 13 yrs ago
i called the given number above but it says not registered.. anyone know of an lcd repair man?

Fenix2 13 yrs ago

why not go to the manufacturers service center?

bethshaw28 13 yrs ago
if you look at my replies i would recommend this guy , shop 305 , 298 center , 298 hennessy road , OEM Repair , speak english tall guy asian australia or american forgot , but he fixes everything

wanderedhome 11 yrs ago
bought a LCD TV on asia expat a two weeks -said it was 100% working, well it's not. Anyone know where to try to have it fixed? the post above is over a year old. Thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad