Internet Service Providers

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by gmac 13 yrs ago

I am currently dealing with a terribile internet connection from OCCW / Netvigator. The fastest in my building is this so called 6M connection which is quite bad.

http://hk.pacnet.com is the only other company offering service in my building offering a dedicated IP with 4M up and 4M down service or 8m down and 800k up - I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this company and their 4/4m service or 8m/800k service ?

I know they use PCCW for local loop but I am guessing they have better servers on their end to handle faster connections to out the www ?

Any comments greatly appreciated.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
PrashantVaze 9 yrs ago
Hi
I am just about to move into Grand Promenade. I had contracted with PCCW to provide broadband but they just called to say they can't do it as they've used up their allocation of bandwidth. The other options in the building appear to be ICable or TG-connect. TG-connect were only offering 10MBs speed. iCable were offering much more between 50-200MBs. Can anyone tell me whether they'll deliver this in Grand Promenade?

jgwong 9 yrs ago
Woah old post, but recent rely.

I just moved into grand promenade 7 days ago and got hkbn's 1000mbit fiber connection. That's right now gp can get fiber. Speed test to the hk local server is over 800mbps!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad