NOW TV contracts

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Ron Koyich 16 yrs ago
Having been listening to NOW TV's hold music, for over an hour now, has anyone suggestions on getting a contract broken without it costing an arm and a leg?

We sold our flat, and NOW TV want us to pay out the contract until May 2009.

Between NOW and Cable TV I don't know which one screws their customers more.

Ron

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
funbobby 16 yrs ago
i've seen ads posted in the Classified section here from people selling unfinished contracts..give it a try

Ron Koyich 16 yrs ago
Thanks, that's a clever idea if I can't get satisfaction from the source!

Ron

dabbagmm 15 yrs ago
I will be shortly settling in our new apartment and will be looking into cable TV/Now options.

I'm not a big fan of contracts and if customer service cares less about answering customers' call then I'm not even encouraged to sign a contract with either of them... but what other choices do we have?!

RON: PM me please of the details of the contract. I may get yours if I decide to hook up with Now TV.

Ron Koyich 15 yrs ago
Hello, Huggy - I've had a netvigator account for many years and the service reliabilty and speed has been satisfactory. Have used the Cable TV in the past for TV, but never tried their data service.

Ron (PS - NOW didnt' show up to pick up the gear when they said they would)

supercat 15 yrs ago
PCCW contracts are usually 18 months and the penalty for early termination is full payment of the commitment up to the end of the contract period. I have to leave now and am faced with a charge up to October 2009!

One other issue with PCCW is that if you go for a telephone and braodband and TV package there is no single point of contact and you have to wait ages to get a response from anyone about anything. I have had nothing but trouble with PCCW and it is taking so long to get a response from them. I may just leave HK and leave them with their equipment as I have given them plenty of notice I am going and all they do is tell me I have to pay the balance of the contract - they won't tell me how to do that and so far the telephone people have not responded - guess they don't need the money. They have overcharged me consistenlty - mis-represented the services and basically been the worst company I have ever had teh misfortune to have to deal with.

Ken A 15 yrs ago
I've been using Now TV for years now and there's only 2 ways I can get a hold of anybody to speak to...... 1) pick the option to speak to technical support or 2) pick the option to buy something new.

its amazing how quickly they pick up the phone when you want to get a new service....

moskyc 9 yrs ago
i'm interested to take over the contract if there is premier sport channels included..

Please PM me if you wish

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad