Hong Kong’s Top Site for Executives | Hong Kong’s Leading Property Site | Hong Kong’s Best Classifieds
Hong Kong
Please select your city
Saturday, 12/20/2014

BALL GOWNS and/or EVENING GOWN rentals

POSTED BY searcher (7 yrs ago)
Hello girls!

I posted this same thread on "practical."

Anyway, I'm looking for beautiful BALL GOWNS and/or EVENING GOWNS for rental. Are there any shops here in Hong Kong that do this kind of business? I would really appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you in advance!

#1 POSTED BY alk (7 yrs ago)
hi searcher i gotta friend doing this business. got lots of gowns and stuff for pageants.
#2 POSTED BY TC (7 yrs ago)
searcher,

The wedding dress shops often have a range of gowns that might be suitable for your purposes - depending on your taste. For multiple shops located together try Kimberly Rd in TST or 'Wedding Plaza' at the top of Nathan Road in Prince Edward (actually Mongkok in case someone wants to split hairs, but close to PE MTR station), or even Metropolis Mall next to Hung Hom KCR station. Don't forget to post a photo!
#3 POSTED BY allynz (7 yrs ago)
The "wedding Plaza' is close to the Prince Edward station on Nathan Road, opposite Allied Plaza, close to the intersection with Bute Street - I think it is actually called Golden Plaza and is at 750 Nathan Road. It is 3 floors of tiny wedding shops - some of the dresses are horrific but there is alot of choice including lots of bridesmaids dresses, many quite nice, that would be perfect for a ball and I would guess that they custom make if they don't have your size. Very reasonable prices. Worth checking out.
#4 POSTED BY searcher (7 yrs ago)
Thanks very much for your replies. I will check out the places you suggested and see if I see something there that we can use.

Back to main category

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.