Dog Walker/Sitter Wanted

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by abpeugh 6 yrs ago
Hello,

I live in Sheung Wan and have two dogs. One 2 year old very playful sweet girl and one 14 year old reserved girl that keeps to herself. I am looking to hire a part time helper to come to my home Mon - Sat for 3hrs every day. Walking and exercising the young dog for at least an hour and a half a day. The old one a quick bathroom break outside will do. Then for the rest of the time to keep them company and any light cleaning some times. I am willing to pay $4000 per month. You will need to come somewhere inbetween 11am - 4pm but only for 3 hours. If you are interested in the position, please email me.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
JSHowarth 6 yrs ago
Hello,

I am interested in applying for the position. My name is John from England and have many years as a dog owner. I am very trust-worthy and an honest person as well as being fit (being ex-military)

I am available to meet anytime. My phone number is 6977 5859

Thanks and Regards

John

Yunawing 6 yrs ago
Hello,

My name is Yuna. I am a dog walker and sitter, I have keeping dogs more then 20 years. And now I have two daily dog walking and sitting job are working on for two years already. My service will including some training if the dog got bad habit while walking and I have enough experience of controlling crazy dogs. If you still not found your sitter please contact me by whatsapp : 63376774

Thank You For Your attention!

Regards
Yuna

Josh08 5 yrs ago
Hello I am interested please call me 62319607 thank you

Elcay 5 yrs ago
I'm very interested and have fostered and looked after dogs from SPCA . I live very close. PLEASE contact me if I'm able to help. Sylvie, 62550322

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad