Looking for a dog sitter for 3 weeks June / July 2018

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ebarrington 6 yrs ago
Good afternoon,

My husband and I are away for 3 weeks from Friday 15th June to Monday 9th July, and we are looking for someone to look after our 1.5 year old cockapoo (poodle x cockerspanial) pup during this time.

He is house trained, very cute and a bundle of energy and fun - we take him out at least 3 times a day. He loves cuddles, the park, playing ball, any form of water (hose / beach / bath!) and ideally want someone who can spend time with him. He also loves running so for anyone who likes the trails he's a great companion.

Ideally, if someone has a pet dog and has room for 1 more little friend to join their family whilst we are away that would be great.

We are an Aussie couple and our little pup is our pride and joy - looking for someone who will love him as much as we do!

If you think you could help, please reach out or whatsapp Edwina on 9660 7706 - happy to send photos of the little pooch as well!

Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ABSN 6 yrs ago
Hi, We are a pet loving family living in a 3000+ sq. ft house with garden, terrace and a roof in the New Territories and will be happy to board and look after your pup. We are highly passionate about animals and very active so your pup will get lot of exercise, playtime and fresh air.

I have also sent you a whatsapp.

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad