Pet Boarding available in a large house with garden

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ABSN 8 yrs ago
We are a pet loving family living in a 3000+ sq. ft house with garden, terraces and a roof in the New Territories offering pet boarding services for pet owners leaving HK for vacation. We are highly passionate about animals, having had numerous pets over the years.

Boarding your pet with us is a much better option than leaving them in a kennel, both environmentally, since your pet will be able to roam free, enjoy open space and walks in green quiet area.

Please respond to this ad on asiaxpat if interested.

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
monkeymoney18 8 yrs ago
7yrs old Terrier male. Will supply food. Boarding period: Nov ~June. What's yr best rate?

Stevenlimeh 7 yrs ago
Hi, are you available from 24-29 dec, as well as 24jan - 4 feb? Where are you located? Thanks

ABSN 7 yrs ago
Hi, Available on both dates. What breed?

Please send me a private message.

Thanks

ABSN 7 yrs ago
Hi Swafto, I have responded via email. Could land in your junk box. Thanks

bridal150 7 yrs ago
Hello, I'm interested in finding somewhere for our dogs over the summer. Please will you give me a contact email so we can talk? Thanks

ABSN 7 yrs ago
Hi, I have sent you a PM. Thx

mercedes 7 yrs ago
We need our 12 year old dog looked after from 21st March to 5th April 2017. Can you please let me know what you charge and what you offer?
Thanks

ABSN 7 yrs ago
Hi Mercedes, I have just responded to you and my private message should be in your asiaxpat inbox.

Thanks

Ronnie0822 7 yrs ago
Hi, I have a 9 years old toy poodle that need to be looked after from May 24 to May 30, Will supply food. Please advise the rate and your location. Thanks!

VietGal 7 yrs ago
Hi there, we will need to find a good foster home for our cockapoo for three weeks in July. Can you please let me know your details and fees?

Thanks

ABSN 7 yrs ago
Hi VietGal,

I have sent you a PM with my email. July should be fine as at this stage I do not have any booking. Please let me know here if you have not received my PM.

Thanks

ABSN

ABSN 7 yrs ago
Hi RONNIE0822,

May 24 to May 30 works. I have one booking and room for just one more. I have sent you a PM with more details.

Thanks

ABSN

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad