Looking for a Pet Sitter from Oct 1 - 31

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Calfun 10 yrs ago

I will be away for the month of October and am looking for a dog sitter for a 5 year old male Pomeranian. He's very obedient and friendly and also over weight. Will need daily walks 2-3 times daily and I will also provide a month's supply of food. He's only fed boiled water too and that's pretty much it.

Willing to pay for caring sitter as boarding services are expensive and usually just keep him in his room.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
lucy.neal 10 yrs ago
Hi there !
Me and my boyfriend are looking for a dog sitting opportunity. We are both from the Uk , and have been staying in Hong kong house sitting and dog sitting. We have been looking after a Pug for a month, taking her for walks 3 times a day and general watering the plants. We have also looked after a basset hound in Happy Valley for a month.
I am a teacher, and my boyfriend is a freelance artist. We are friendly, caring, trustworthy, reliable and honest. We love animals and would love to look after your pomeranian, in exchange for accommodation for the month. We can get references from the owners of the dogs we have previously been sitting. My number is 5983 6294 i am available on whats app or via email lucy.neal@hotmail.com . I look forward to hearing from you .Lucy and charlie .

maggiemaggietang 10 yrs ago
Hii :)

I am a fresh graduated vet student, just moved back to Hong Kong. As a animals lover, I am currently taking some others online course for better preparation for my future career. (I can provide any certification you needed ) Thus, in this year, I am now only seeking for some part time jobs, rather than a full time vet. I am a caring and reliable person, and of course I can provide a professional service during you trip ;)

Please let me know your home address, details for the services your dog needed, and also let me know how much you would like to offer me ( Don't worry, I am only asking for a reasonable offer for a dog walker and the cost of my transportation, but not as a vet ).

Please feel free to email me --> maggiemaggietang@yahoo.com.hk, for further question : )

Hope to hear from you soon!!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad