Dog needs a home

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Debhk 5 yrs ago
Hi ,
I need to find a new home for Sooty. He is a 7 year old , black medium size mixed breed dog . He is an active dog and once he gets to know someone he is very loving .
Unfortunately my circumstances have changed and I am no longer able to look after my dog Sooty. I used to live in a house in Kowloon and Sooty had lots of space to run and play . He was happy there. I was hoping he could stay there but the person still living there said Sooty would be put down so I had no choice but to move him out . I have moved into a small flat with my other dog ( he is elderly ) but Sooty has never been confined to a flat and he would be unhappy there so I have been unable to take him with me . Sooty is currently living in a kennel in the NT . He is well looked after but it isn’t ideal . He really needs to be with people .
So I am looking for somewhere he can have some freedom , he will happily stay outside as long as he has shelter . He makes an excellent guard dog .
If anyone is interested or knows of someone else who might be able to help then please contact me . I can provide photos and more info . Many thanks

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad